Friday, July 01, 2005

Three separate paragraphs

Ah, I love lazy friday's.

They're so simple and carefree. Even at work!It's a three day weekend, so everyone's off on vacation, making it into a four day affair with lady bliss. Unfortunately/fortunately, it's also dead quiet, so if I do anything, everybody can hear it. I can even hear the Xerox machine printing my stuff even though it's 20 feet away and in it's own little room.

My apetite has been out the window lately, which is very odd for me. Usually I'm struggling internally to not eat that tub of ice cream in the freezer even when I'm stuffed from dinner. Now, I don't even finish dinner and the tub of ice cream just doesn't sound appealing. I've cut out a lot of sugars in my diet, too. The mountain dew's every morning were just getting to be too much for my freshly awakened body. That was the only pop I have been drinking, too. When I'm home, I drink juice, water, or milk. mmmm. Milk.

Funny though, I found this happenned when I had a hardcore thing for that guy my Senior Year of high school. I was having a lot of emotional issues then, too. I wonder if it's the emotional issues or the idea of having a boy around to stay "dainty" for. If I train myself to eat less, if we go out, I won't make a pig of myself, etc. haha. My mind works in mysterious (read: stupid) ways. Well, anyway, I'm not too worried about it because I lost a good size of weight while I was hanging out with that boy. Maybe It'll happen again, ey? haha - not likely. I also walked for about 30 minutes a day back then, too.

I really miss those days. We hung out every saturday night with his friends from around 9pm to 4am for about a month. We would go and play billiards at this pool hall up north on Madison Road, then we'd go hang at the Steak N Shake at Smith Valley for the rest of the time. We didn't really do anything but talk and hang out. It was awesome. I felt so "cool," I felt so "adult" hanging out with them - but I don't know why, they were all around my age. I suppose anyone out of high school while you're still stuck there seems adult, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home