Sunday, July 10, 2005

Another Crazy Dream

I don't remember that much about this dream, mostly bits and pieces and the strong emotions I felt...

I remember being in a college dorm like setting, but it didn't look anything at all like Ball State. I believe all of the actions took place during the night, that or the days were gloomy and dark as well.

I don't remember why the initial killing occured. All I remember, was that I started killing people. The first one was to cover myself for some reason - like they knew something about me, or about something that I did. Eventually, things were catching up with me. I had to find new ways of disposing of people. I was getting way paranoid, losing my cool about it all.

I remember the distinct effort of chopping up the body - or I think it was more than one at this particular point - into pieces. I took the pieces and put them in seperate black trash bags. I carried the trash bags seemingly casually, but with growing annoyance of having to deal with these things. I threw them into a large garbage bin in an alley next to one of those old run down houses kids rent together at school. I noticed people were coming and going from the house like a sort of party.

Shawn came along and was smiling at me and asked me to come into the party with him. So, we go in and we sit in this circle where people are smoking a spliff. They pass it to me, and I drop it on the ground accidentally, and it breaks into pieces for some reason. I feel terrible and apologize, but they say it's alright and I pick up the biggest piece and take a puff. My head swims for an instant and I get kind of scared, but then the mini-hallicination ends.

But that's all I remember. I think before this all, there was a part involving John Cusack in a mall, but that led into the killing spree thing, which I remember more vividly in comparison.

I think my dreams are becoming lucid. This dream there were more instances wherein I would, while watching myself in the dream, think "I should do it this way..." or "it would be better if I..." and then I do it that way in the dream. It's really crazy. Yet still, I dunno if those thoughts are very controllable. I remember thinking that "I should do it that way," and it just seems more a part of the dream. I dunno if I could change those thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home