Monday, December 18, 2006

Lady lucidity is just teasing me now

So I had another lucid tease during a nap yesterday.  I only remember glimpses of the dreams, but
I distinctly remember getting that feeling of "this is too real," as the world in my dream started raining.  
I felt the raindrops falling on me and the cool breeze flowing around me.  Just as I became fully lucid, 
as I had felt in my previous actual lucid dream, I felt myself waking up.  I starting trying to claw my 
way back into the dream.  I felt my arms reaching out for something, but instead of the dream world 
I felt the sheets of my bed.  I started clawing at the sheets and became stuck between worlds as the 
sheets materialized before me in my dream state, allowing me to fall into them trying to break through 
back into my dreams instead of waking up.  They had become like a physical barrier as well as a 
metaphorical mental block that did not allow me to pass back over.

It was actually kind of cool in hindsight, but really really frustrating at the time. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home