Monday, September 04, 2006

What? Summer Ended?

Getting back into the routine of school has not proved too difficult; However, getting out of the routine of summer has.

I love going to Shawn's but if I'm going to survive this school year I have to stop staying there for days upon days. A couple of weekend nights is okay, but in excess, I stop caring about the world outside me. I didn't have this problem last semester as I wasn't used to staying there for such extended periods of time, but after staying there with him for whole weeks over the summer, it's easier and easier to just stay with him. It's not much help that while I have lots of projects already, he has none thus no reason for me to give him alone time to work. Not to pass any sort of blame, I'm just defining why it is I am getting into this bad habit.

This is the sort of situation mom and dad thought happenned last semester. Well, it didn't, but now the habit is forming. If I don't figure out a way to keep myself from getting too comfortable at Shawn's, then my grades will show it, this I know for sure.

Despite the negative tone of this message, I would like to say that this is a good thing. It reminds me of my priorities once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home