Rescued From a Dream
I had the most hateful dream last night. Hateful towards me. I simply remember doing everything wrong in the dream. The world was dark - the skies clouded over as if it were constantly pouring rain or at least going to pour rain. This world was this way in all "parts," but I only remember the last "part" most vividly:
I was at work and sitting at my desk, but of course this place looked nothing like my workplace and desk do. It was a lot fancier looking though, I felt I disliked it more.
I remember answering a call or following up with a call (relative to Neta Scientific - this is what my mind related it to in the dream). After the call ended, I was wondering as I had been earlier in the day Tuesday about whether or not it was some kind of redbook violation and if I had done everything in the correct procedure. I sat back in my chair and the next thing I knew, the lights were dimmed further and there was some kind of alarm blaring.
My immediate supervisor came over to me along with the male supervisor I work with and they both looked very upset and annoyed. Obviously, I had made them look bad by making my mistake. I asked if it was because of a redbook violation and she said, in a very annoyed, angered tone, "Just get your things, everyone has to leave."
So, I got my things and started heading out with everyone and I remember something about being outdoors in the woods... That and feeling really upset that I made all these bad things happen...
Thankfully, my shawn called me and woke me up out of the dream. It was 3am almost on the dot, and we talked for a little over an hour. He only wanted to leave a voice mail - I had left him one earlier that night - and he didn't mean to wake me. He cheered up when I told him that I was having a bad dream. He "rescued" me. haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home