Monday, October 27, 2008

"Here we go again!"

I find it funny reading over these old, old passages. My writing style is ALMOST entertaining - just a bit off somehow. It needs a good peer review or two I suppose. Part of the problem is my poor grasp of grammar in the sense of interesting sentence structure. It's all sentences spliced together with , and , but , or, etc. etc. etc. Also, I can't start a sentence with anything but I, He, She, It, SUBJECT.

Anyway. (My favorite blogging word). I had a strange dream last night about the Man from La Mancha.

I was attending a very near-futuristic university, though I don't recall if I was a teacher or student or visiting. I was milling about at the end of a tour and I ran into Don. I was awe-struck and excited that he was there. But there was also a very peculiar feeling I had for him, and I sensed he felt the same way towards me, despite his psychosis. Eventually we both knew what it was - a strange and random strike from cupid's arrow. This wasn't love though, it was some sort of swooning attraction for one another, purely biological but without that whole lust thing.

I was myself in this dream so I thought of Greg. As Don and I ran about looking for somewhere to be alone, I began rationalizing the cheating: "I know this attraction is not love, this attraction is something else entirely. Therefore it is not cheating if I have sex with Don." Of course this made absolutely perfect sense. Until Don and I found ourselves alone and things began to progress. I then thought, "what if the sex with Don is so amazing, I can't stop? Is it okay to keep having sex with Don while with Greg? Would that be cheating?" I think I eventually rationalized it out to where I could do it without consequences, but deep down - somewhere below the powerful emotions I knew Greg wouldn't see it the same way. (haha, I would think not!)

Naturally the dream ended before any of the real fun got on between Don and I, though I'm a bit glad as that would have made this my second-only sex dream. First with Drew Carey, then with Don Quijote...SO LAME. Nope, no amazing muscle men for me, Drew Carey and Don fucking Quijote.

But GOD DAMN, that feeling of attraction was amazing. I can't even describe it. It didn't feel like love, it didn't feel like lust. It was somewhere in between.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home